New Aging Services Websites!
Caresource has partnered with several aging services agencies in the past year to provide website development and to address their online communications needs. These new sites showcase best practices for communicating to older adults and caregivers online and for supporting the aging network in your region.
Seattle-King County Area Agency on Aging
| || |
- Guide visitors by their needs
- Provide consumers and professionals with a calendar of events
- Share your area plan and exciting programs and initiatives!
- Newsletter, table of contents and easy access from the home page to sign-up information
Oklahoma Task Force on Minority Aging
| || |
- Online presence for a coalition of agencies
- Promotes effective delivery of services to minority elderly through advocacy and support
- Encourages membership
- Provides information for the yearly conference
Barrington Area Council on Aging
| || |
- Easy to find resources for seniors and caregivers
- Effective use of highlights: Survey for program needs; fundraisers; changes frequently!
- Supports donor and volunteer needs
- Provides board and staff information
Caresource is committed to serving the online communications needs of the aging services network. Can we help you with your website development project? Please visit us in booth #412 at the N4A conference or contact us today!
“We set out to redesign our site and make it more useful, timely and informative. Connie spent a lot of time talking to us about our needs and our goals for the web site, and was extremely helpful making suggestions for navigation, pointing us toward photo sources and consulting on copy. The design process was smooth and efficient, and Aaron is the master of the quick turnaround—whether it was making changes or finding answers to questions (and taking the time to explain them clearly). It was a pleasure to work with the Caresource team.” —Sarah Hoban, Marketing Manager, Barrington Area Council on Aging